Boat Dock Information
$5.00 per day
$30.00 per week
$90.00 per month
Proud Dealer of Johnson Motors and Gregor Boats.
12FT. Boat and Motor: $40.00/day
14FT. Boat and Motor: $45.00/day
15FT. Boat and Motor: $50.00/day
Pontoon boats: $140/day
A $50.00 security deposit is collected prior to each pontoon rental. Provided that all rules are followed, and the pontoon is returned in the condition it was originally rented with no damages, the deposit is refundable.
Pontoon Rules and Regulations
- Pontoon boat is to remain at least 20 ft from all shorelines at all times. It may never be docked or beached anywhere other than its original slip.
- All persons must remain within gates while pontoon is in motion.
- No jumping or diving from pontoon.
- No cooking and/or barbeques are allowed on the pontoon.
- No operators under the age of 18.
- Life jackets are required.
- No towing of water toys or docking vehicles along side other vehicles.
- ALL CALIFORNIA BOATING SAFETY LAWS MUST BE OBSERVED AT ALL TIMES.
- Maximum of 8 persons, no animals allowed.
- All trash and personal belongings must be removed upon returning to dock.
- Key must be turned into boathouse.
We do accept advance reservations on pontoon boats throughout our season. A deposit via Visa or Mastercard is required, and a $25.00 cancellation fee is withheld in the event three weeks notice of cancellation is not provided. Without the three week cancellation notification, the entire deposit is forfeited.
Ask about our hourly, 1/2 day, weekly and monthly rates.
There are NO dogs allowed on ANY of our rental boats.
There are NO refunds due to inclement weather conditions.
The Mono Village Fish Enhancement Program for Upper Twin Lake raises thousands of 2-7 lb. rainbow and brown trout each year which are introduced into the lake throughout our season along with the regularly planted rainbows brought in by the Department of Fish and Game. Mono Village is also home to the California State record brown trout weighing in at 26 pounds 8 ounces; caught by Mr. Danny Stearman.
Annett's Mono Village
P.O. Box 455
Bridgeport, California 93517
ph. 760.932.7071 fax 760.932.7468
Annett's Mono Village © 2015 all rights reserved
Website designed by Angie Annett